Learn & Climb Crystal Science Experiments Kit for kids - 6 Cool Projects Growing Crystal Set with Step by Step Instruction Manual – Everything Included
Quick OverviewFun Crystal Science Kit for Kids Do you want a great and educational way for your children to have fun? With this crystal growing kit children of all ages will...
Do you want a great and educational way for your children to have fun? With this crystal growing kit children of all ages will be amazed and have loads of fun whilst growing crystals. A fun and totally cool science set that allows your children to see really awesome crystals. This super set is ideal for children to learn in a fun, interactive way and this is a great rainy day activity.
Easy Step-by-Step instructions Complete step-by-step instructions for each experiment are included with the kit. Includes everything you need to start cultivating real crystals and geodes with fabulous shapes and bright colors. There’s also an easy to follow manual to guide you step by step through the process of growing your own crystals a great basic science experiment kids will enjoy. Allows children to create fantastic crystals,
Science Kit Contents PVA glue Test tube 3 Petri dishes Urea 10 filter papers Measuring spoon String Glow in the dark compound
Not completely satisfied? We’ll make it right, no questions asked. All of our products have our 30-day return policy which means your children can experience, all of the fun making crystals with the crystal lab completely risk-free. Click the, Add to Cart, button now and see how enjoyable, fun and educational our science kits are for your children. Contents: PVA glue Test tube 3 petri dishes Urea 10 filter paper Measuring spoon String Glow in the Dark
- 6 Exciting Crystal Experiments for hours of fun and educational entertainment. Watch child’s face glow as they see Crystal grow in real life. Kids love creating their own crystal rock to keep and display.
- All Inclusive crystal growing kit for kids. “Everything Included”. includes 2.12 oz PVA glue, Scientific test tube, 3-petri dishes, 4.23oz pack of urea, 10-Filter papers for crystal base, Measuring spoon, String for added fun and Glow in the dark powder to make the crystals extra cool!!
- SIMPLE! This science kit for kids has Easy to use ingredients and tools with clear step-by-step instruction manual for kids to follow. Plus, Step-by-step video tutorials available on the Learn & climb website.
- Fun Science Projects that kids and teens can do themselves. Science activity for the entire family to enjoy! Mind blowing STEM learning for the young enthusiastic scientist, homeschooling class, school science fair projects and more! Perfect science kit gift for boys and girls alike.
- SAFE!! Kid safe “Toxic free”, tested & ASTM approved. Ages 5 plus. Learn & climb offers many unique science experiments for kids that allow your children to explore and learn the basics of science. RISK FREE at Learn & Climb we stand behind our products and offer a 30 day full refund or replacement if any issues arise
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.